Saturday, May 17, 2008

SHORT BUS!!!!

Well this morning I was looking at somebody's facebook page, and and saw this! It is only the COOLEST thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the reason that this is only my new favorite thing is because of my amazing smartness! As we ALL know I am definately not the brightest lightbulb in the tanning bed! So, my friend (Hector) decided it would be real funny to call me Short Bus. He mentioned that he was going to call me this, but it took a while before he actually did. Well the first time he said, "SHORT BUS, come here!" I imediately answered! So this picture is the coolest because it very muchly depicts ME!!!! Love this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i am special!!!
YOURS TRULY!!!! ;)
SHORT BUS

2 comments:

Hector said...

Thats is the coolest picture ever. it really suits you;)

Hepworth Family said...

Short bus, and you're the tallest one on it!