Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fiddle Contest

So yesterday i was in a contest, right here in idaho falls, called fiddlin on the falls! i was initially planning on being in the Junior (13-18) Novice division. (which is for people who have never been in this division before), but my teacher decided that should be moved to Junior Standard!!! SCARY!!!!! so after the judges threw our division a few curveballs, it was FINALLY over! I got to the Colonial Auditorium (thats where it was) at 9:00 and it didnt get over until 10:05!!!! So i guess you all are wondering how i did. well i before yesterday i had never gotten anything above fourth place, and had never won money. well, yesterday i got THIRD PLACE!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!! I got $100 and a large, heavy, trophy!!!! It was fabulous! i know that third doesnt sound that fabulous, but i am SO excited! i am very proud of myself!!!!! YAY!!! so anyway, just a little insite on my weekend.

1 comment:

Hepworth Family said...

Kendee,
Congratulations! That's so awesome! You've wanted to place and win a trophy from the time you were little!! I can't believe how fast life changes and how quickly kids become teenagers which become adults!