Sunday, July 6, 2008

BUMMER!

Okay, i know you all are sick and tired of hearing about my student but I PROMISE that this will be the last one about her. Why can i promise so asuredly (sp???? ha ha!)??? because she QUIT!!! Yes, after a single MONTH of playing she QUIT! Her mother paid over $100 to get the equipment necisary to start, and after only a MONTH she threw it all out the window!! I am sure that those of you who now Ms. Isabella (not lazalde!) can understand alot of this. she said that she was quitting because it didnt "fit her" and that it wasn't "for her!" Well so anyway i thought yall would want to know this!!! so now i desperately want another student...DESPERATELY!!! I love it! So there goes my extra summer job out the window, that means im stuck scrubbing toilets and floors at a dental office for a living! BUMMER!!!!! if any of you know of anyone who needs a violin teacher, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be their teacher!

4 comments:

LeBaron Family said...

If I lived near you I would definitely become your student!

Katelyn said...

hey, sorry about that. I would have anna go to you but we're taking from a close friend and quitting, like you experienced, not fun!

Hector said...

wow that is a bummer. sorry.

bree said...

that stinks! but at least you loved it while you had it! by the way, i just read your comment on my waky jean day, but we are in my room. see ya!