Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Pic!

Hey guys! well first off i hope that all of you had/have an awesome Christmas. so anyway for the longest time I have been trying to find a pose i like to do with my violin. well i finally found it. On friday i went to the Melaleuca Christmas party where they had Kurt Bestor and Jenny Oaks Baker performing. afterwards i got one of her music books that she signed for me. on the cover is this really awesome picture that i just loved. of course i could not replicate it exactly (i mean look what the photographer has to work with ha ha!) but i wanted to try. the only difference between hers and mine is, i am looking a diferent direction, i dont have ornaments hanging all over my dress, and i am in the SNOW! yep, i put a dress on and plopped in the snow! just like that, nothing underneath me, just snow! ha ha it wasn't that cold, accept my hands hurt pretty bad afterwards! o well! i really like that you can see the snow falling and that it is unique. it might look weird to everyone else, but i just wanted to try it out, and see. so anyway, i want to know what everyone else thinks, so leave me a comment, or answer the poll. (or both! ha ha) i just want to hear from yall! so incase you hadn't already seen it at the top of my blog...ha ha here is said picture....


All my family knows me! i like to pose, and find out cool new ways to make a picture look good! so if this is a complete flop! ha ha tell me! but anyway! BTW! i am TOTALLY LOVING CHRISTMAS BREAK! and have a happy holiday season! love yall!

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

i like it! its really unique and interesting. The only thing is the violin is a little dark so it's hard to make out but other then that! AMAZING PIC!!