Thursday, February 19, 2009

BURFDAY!!

So my birthday was pretty much awesome!! one of the best parts was going out to dinner at RED ROBIN! it was awesome! i had fish and chips that were AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! but my favorite part was THE DRINKS!!
I had a BLUEBERRY POMEGRANATE LIMEADE!!!! AMAZZZZZING!! i couldnt find a picture of the actual drink, but the picture on the right is what their limeades/lemonades look like in the glasses. but the drink i had was cooler looking because it was more of a purpley pink color, and it had blueberries floating in it with limes on top! looked awesome!! TASTED BETTER!! I also like their drinks because they are BOTTOMLESS so i had 7 yes SEVEN drinks! .....i told you they were awesome!! We went to dinner with my moms friend nancy, and had alot of fun. For my birthday my parents paid the fees for me to start a new ballroom class! LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! its a ton of fun! i am soooooooooooo excited because it is a TON OF FUN! on Sunday my familia came over and we had fun too! for my birthday my g-ma gave me this bracelet that i have loved since i was a little girl. she got it when she was 20ish and it has metal disney charms on it!! GORGEOUS!!! i loooooove it! anyway it was alot of fun! and i had a good day! ha ha! I am just glad to FINALLY be 14!! yay im a MIAMAID!!! (2 more years and i can go to sweetheart!!) yay!!

4 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad that you are a Mermaid now! That's what Rachel thought Amy and I were when we were that age! It was so funny!
Happy Birthday Kendee! I still remember when you were a little girl!
Don't grow up too fast ok!

Hunter Family said...

Well happy belated birthday. It was fun to see you and your family this last weekend. We tried to take Grandpa to Red Robin for lunch but there were too many people. We'll have to try again next time we are up there.

Anonymous said...

Kendee, I'm glad you had a great birthday. I tried those drinks and I have to say that the limeade was my favorite as well. I over did it on the garlic fries, because they actually ran out of the blueberry drink, so I tried the lemonade, then they ran out of that. Busy night.

Anonymous said...

Kendee, I was just wondering why you haven't posted lately. Any day.