Thursday, July 9, 2009

NEW HAIR!!!!!!!

SO!!! well, first off...my fourth of july was really low key, but fun! we went camping for a WEEK with my aunt and uncle...it was really good to have them there "] !!!! But it really was a ton of fun....we did lots of riding...and relaxing....my kinda time! so...back to the original point of my post! well...i got my hair cut a few saturdays ago! its really short...not what i had originally planned on...but i loooove it now!!!! i told my cousin i wanted an a-line without really specifying length...so its my own fault that it ended up..shorter than i origanally hoped for....but i realllly like it now!


ICK! this is what my mom calls the "cute, natural smile" i call it the "ugly smile"....whatever it is...lets look past it and just focus on what the hair looks like
hmmm...i dont think i reallyy ratted it this day...o well



so anyways, thats my new hair....definately a big change...but i really do love it!


4 comments:

Judy said...

I love it! It is so cute! Tell you mom HI! for me

Anonymous said...

Way cute Kendee!! But I don't remember you ever having uncute hair. You must have great hair.

Unknown said...

way cute! love it!

Katelyn said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love it, it is short but way cute!!