Monday, March 24, 2008

MY FAVORITE GIRLS!!!

These are my favorite people ever!!!!!!!!!! These are all of the girls on my mom's side. On this side we are all super-close anyway, but all these beautiful ladies are my favorite!!! Out of 13, from the bride over (to the right) are all of the girl cousins we have, including me. Being the youngest, I look up to all of these cousins like my sisters. I really love to be around them, and hope I can be like them. All of my aunts, my grandma, and of course my mom are all inspirations. They are all women that are great examples and, even if unknowingly, have showed me how to be a good person. They are all women that I will always love!

From Left: Aunt: Kerri, JoDee, Chris, Mom, Grandma, Cousin: Amy, Rachel, Me, Megan, and Brittany.

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

1 comment:

LeBaron Family said...

Ahhhh! You made me cry! Thanks! :)