Friday, March 28, 2008

This is my life in a nutshell.

I aquired much of my insanity to the people I hang around!!! We do a ton of random things and have an attention spand of about .oooooo1 seconds. There is never a dull moment when I am around them, I am always smiling. I have a great life!!!! These people make me giggle at least once EVERY day!!!!


This is my friend kelli, I know you've seen this picture before but it is a choice example of what kinds of stupid things we do.
And this is my friend Hector. I don't quite know what to say about this but this is like I said, my life, my friends, in a nutshell

WHAT A HILARIOUS, FABULOUS, AND NEVER LACKLUSTER LIFE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hector said...

Thanks kendee, I always knew you would like that picture of me. I will think twice before sending a picture to you

bree said...

i LOVE it! it makes hector look like a freaky old guy that has nothing but forehead. And that may be true...Love the blog :)

mazingmandagirl said...

i love ur hair kendee. it's really cute, and that pic of hector, well... lets just say awesome.
manda